Re: (repost) cdt glossary 0.1.1

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 12:19:34 GMT

Marshall wrote:

> Bob Badour wrote:
>

>>... we already have a recognized standard for the bulk
>>of the terms we use, ISO/IEC 2382 Standard Vocabularies for Information
>>Technology, ...

> Bob,
>
> Is this document available online anywhere? I have searched but
> not found.

Sadly, one must purchase the documents individually from ISO. They are copyrighted and not available without cost; although, one can purchase them online. However, I suggest any academic or private technical library should have a bound copy. If one encounters an academic library that doesn't have a copy, I suggest one point out the importance of the document to the librarian.

One of these days, I will have to unpack from my move. When I do, I should find my copy of the pdf files on one of the desktop computers I am not currently using. Received on Mon Jun 05 2006 - 14:19:34 CEST

Original text of this message