Re: Why result to insults instead of reasoned arguements? Was: The wisdom of the object mentors

From: Laurent Bossavit <>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 07:49:16 +0200

> I see. You're saying that I should be afraid to speak my truth,
> on the basis that one day I might need you to hire me.

> Do you think that is good policy for society?

Have you stopped beating your wife ?

Leading question aside, why are you now equating "insults" with "truth" ? Whatever truth you have to speak, I trust that your linguistic ability is such that you can speak it without being insulting.

Laurent Received on Mon Jun 05 2006 - 07:49:16 CEST

Original text of this message