twit-filters and honesty

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 04:31:34 +0200

paul c wrote:
> Bob Badour wrote:

>> ISO/IEC 2382
> i'll stick my neck out and say that committee definitions are usually crap.

Yes, and thank you.

Yet - I trust Bob well enough to check out ISO/IEC 2382 tomorrow - even if he decided to twit-filter me for intellectual dishonesty.

My belief is he made a mistake in that - probably triggered by one of the mistakes I made.

But he twit-filtered me - so no dialogue. Received on Sun Jun 04 2006 - 21:31:34 CDT