twit-filters and honesty

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 04:19:15 +0200

Bob Badour wrote:
> paul c wrote:

>> i'll stick my neck out and say that committee definitions are usually
>> crap.

> Committee or no, the ISO/IEC vocabularies are very good, reflect well
> what educated people mean when they use various terms, and are very
> illuminating.

Good to see that according to Bob Badour the ISO/IEC illuminatingly addresses the misunderstandings we have here.

> Creating a misleading and incorrect glossary through the volunteer
> contributions of vociferous ignorami is counter-productive and just
> plain dumb.

Please, Bob Badour-fans (as Bob twit-filtered me), point out the misleading entries.

Also, please explain how addressing real misunderstandings in a group is counter-productive and just plain dumb. Received on Sun Jun 04 2006 - 21:19:15 CDT