Re: cdt glossary [persistence]

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 01:15:17 GMT

mAsterdam wrote:
> paul c wrote:
> BTW did you really have to quote the whole glossary?
> Just scrolling up and down might cause RSI :-)
> ..

Sorry, I get a little mixed-up sometimes, usually in the physical discourse, by using a mac kb on a pc, plus other reasons which are OT.

btw, while i don't object to a glossary, i do like to see examples in dic's, because English and the other languages are so open to misinterpretation. i'll try to think of an example that illustrates persistence or not.

ps: i doubt if posting to the oo group would help, likely to cause more smoke than fire, dragging in the usual red herrings, plus misreadings of western law. i wish the fanatics there (go ahead, sue me) would get back to their natural topic, namely programming technique and stay out of here, no offence meant to you. Received on Sun Jun 04 2006 - 20:15:17 CDT