Re: Possible bridges between OO programming proponents and relational model

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Jun 2006 07:47:05 -0700

Alfredo Novoa,

//His posts are extremely wordy and nonsensical. If he had a better grasp of the language, I think he would communicate more succinctly and make
 more sense.//

I agree on that they are wordy and nonsensical, but I would not expect something a lot more coherent with a better grasp of the language.// On that I won't argue, as my communication is not as efficient as I would like it to be Received on Sun Jun 04 2006 - 09:47:05 CDT