Re: Possible bridges between OO programming proponents and relational model

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Jun 2006 00:55:38 -0700

To Bob Badour

As a proof of good faith that I am not trying to ellide your questions.  I will change the quoting. Hope this will clarify...

Bob Badour wrote:
<<What are the two dimensions? Can you name them?>> For bidimensional RAM's, the 2 dimensions are RowAddress and ColumnAddress
For tridimensional RAM's (64bit architectures) the 3 dimensions are Block Adress, RowAddress, ColumnAddress

Does that make sense? It was written above. Received on Sun Jun 04 2006 - 02:55:38 CDT