Re: Things That Might Be More Fun Than This Thread

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2006 07:52:50 -0700

Andrew McDonagh wrote:
> Marshall wrote:
> > Things that might be more fun than this thread:
>
> So do we take it that you are finished contributing to the thread?

If I was finished contributing to the thread, and I wanted to announce it, I would have posted something saying "I am finished contributing to this thread."

On the other hand, I think many people, including myself, can benefit from an occasional Scarlett Johanson break. Or Humphrey Bogart, for that matter.

You may disagree; perhaps you are more of a Jessica Alba sort of person.

Marshall

PS. The thread *is* getting repetitive. Received on Sat Jun 03 2006 - 09:52:50 CDT