From: Robert Martin <unclebob_at_objectmentor.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 18:58:08 -0500

On 2006-05-31 12:13:47 -0500, Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> said:

> But the sad truth is: I am certain he lacks the cognitive ability to
> recognize just how incoherent what he wrote is. I am sure he believes
> he wrote something coherent that deserves more effort.

This may in fact be true. My experience belies it, but no man's experience is perfect or all-encompassing. So it is quite possible that what made perfect sense to me sounds like non-sense to you. However, if you last assertion is true, doesn't it mean that I deserve the respect of patient correction instead of rabid insults?

--
Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob)  | email: unclebob_at_objectmentor.com
Object Mentor Inc.            | blog:  www.butunclebob.com