From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 00:28:18 GMT

Alfredo Novoa started this whole tedious mess:

Alfredo, I am adding a filter to block this whole thread. I would add a filter to block everything cross-posted to comp.object because it seems overcrowded with vociferous ignorami, but alas my newsreader won't let me.

I don't know why you waste your time over there. That newsgroup is a lost cause. You have a better chance of turning alt.sex.binaries into a respectable place. Received on Fri Jun 02 2006 - 19:28:18 CDT