From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 00:04:38 GMT

phlip wrote:

> Andrew McDonagh wrote:
>

>>Well for PL/SQL there is ut/PLSQL (http://utplsql.sourceforge.net/)

> DBs are easy to unit test because they have clean, responsive, and
> abstracted interfaces.
>
> DBs are hard to refactor

That bald assertion is meaningless gibberish at best and ignorant tripe at worst.

, and grow their designs in response to real-world
> issues. I suspect that's the purpose of the book /Refactoring Databases/
> by Ambler Sadalage is about.

Sounds like yet another self-aggrandizing ignorant. Apparently, he has never heard of logical independence or view updatability. Received on Fri Jun 02 2006 - 19:04:38 CDT