From: Robert Martin <unclebob_at_objectmentor.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 18:55:16 -0500

On 2006-05-31 10:19:25 -0500, "Alfredo Novoa" <alfredono_at_gmail.com> said:

> Robert Martin ha escrito:
>

>> Excellent ad-hominem argument.  Very well done!  Abandon substantive
>> argument all ye who enter this debate.  Concentrate on denegrating the
>> man, not the argument!

> You proved that it does no make any sense to try to discuss with you.
>
> You only deserve to be expeditiously debunked.

I welcome the debunking, so long as it is debunking with some kind of argument based on substance. So far all we've seen are insults and odd statements about denuding the power of predicate calculus. Someone has to be able to do better than that!

--
Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob)  | email: unclebob_at_objectmentor.com
Object Mentor Inc.            | blog:  www.butunclebob.com