From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Jun 2006 13:16:38 -0700

> Bob, I think you'd be on a somewhat stronger footing if you asked RCM for some examples of application domains that didn't lend themselves to RDBMSs, and then picked them apart, if you could.

Here are two such application scopes/domains: 1) Situations where data structure is complex and variable. 2) Situations where data structure is unknown at design-time for example in AI-type applications. This was demonstrated in recent cdt thread titled "Storing data and code in a Db with LISP-like Interface".

Would someone like to show that RM is superior in these scopes with a few examples? Received on Fri Jun 02 2006 - 22:16:38 CEST

Original text of this message