From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Jun 2006 12:32:45 -0700

Actually that was the point in creating a new thread about possible bridges between OO mechanisms for helping better relational implementations through JAVA. The premise here is to assume that some OO distinctive features may reinforce some relational requirements. The point here of course is NOT about overthrowing SQL as this language is still the most comprehensive to date for data manipulation and definition but rather to establish a cooperative discussion between people knowledgeable about data management and OO people. All people interested...

Here is the link...You may check it out...

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.theory/browse_thread/thread/54e82593b205a2a8