From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Jun 2006 12:06:30 -0700

<<<<I also don't see how particular SQL syntax quirks impede an ability

to write assertions(constraints).>>
I gave examples but they seem to be unsufficient... I will supply you with some code on that as soon as possible. >>

Actually, I have an example in mind that may be interesting...How do you implement a no-overlap operator constraint in SQL knowing that some NULL values are within a specific. Hint: try to answer this question using (CHECK, UNIQUE, FOREIGN KEY) and you will see what I am refering to.?

Thank you for your feedback.