Re: The wisdom of the object mentors

From: Patrick May <pjm_at_spe.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 13:36:36 +0100

Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> writes:
> Marshall, the nonsense in the 'decoupling' paragraph is no
> better. He once again demonstrates that he is completely ignorant of
> what a data model is and of what sort of data model he is talking
> about.

     How does he demonstrate that?

> He is an incompetent self-aggrandizing ignorant. He has proved
> beyond any possible doubt that he no longer deserves any benefit of
> any doubt. He is an idiot.

     You've been claiming this and hurling similar insults throughout this thread. I have yet to see you prove it. If Mr. Martin's claims are so foolish, it should be a simple matter for you to show how they are foolish without resorting to schoolyard vernacular.

     You might have valid points to make, but based on your behavior in this thread I doubt it. Your posts give the impression that you are threatened by and frightened of something. What is it?

Sincerely,

Patrick

S P Engineering, Inc. | The experts in large scale distributed OO
                         | systems design and implementation.
          pjm_at_spe.com    | (C++, Java, Common Lisp, Jini, CORBA, UML)