From: Alfredo Novoa <alfredono_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Jun 2006 04:08:57 -0700

Bob Badour ha escrito:

> To be fair, you did not actively debunk what he wrote.

Bob, I (and others) did that many times in the past. His position is not new and it is shared by others.

> To an educated
> and informed person, what he wrote was incoherent on its face,

Indeed. An to the uninformed readers of comp.object, it could be interesting to know that many database experts consider what he wrote about databases as plain nonsense.

> But the sad truth is: I am certain he lacks the cognitive ability to
> recognize just how incoherent what he wrote is. I am sure he believes he
> wrote something coherent that deserves more effort.

I have no doubts about this.

Regards
  Alfredo Received on Fri Jun 02 2006 - 13:08:57 CEST

Original text of this message