From: Robert Martin <unclebob_at_objectmentor.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 00:59:37 -0500

On 2006-05-31 13:13:47 -0500, Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> said:

>> I was doing neither.  I was expounding an attitude about DBMSs that I
>> have found useful over the years.

> That you found it useful says more about your intellect than about DBMSs.

Thank you for another very creative ad-hominem argument. I'm collecting them you see. I've framed them, and have them all up on my wall where I can read them and appreciate their simple beauty.

--
Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob)  | email: unclebob_at_objectmentor.com
Object Mentor Inc.            | blog:  www.butunclebob.com