From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 02:06:37 GMT

Phlip wrote:

> Bob Badour wrote:
>

>>That's not a definition. So basically, what you wrote is entirely
>>meaningless. Pretending to understand meaningless gibberish is just
>>stupid.

> Bye-bye. ;-)

Bye! For other readers who might have a clue or who might want to get one, I direct folks to EWD 898:

"The major attraction of the modern elixirs is that they relieve their consumers from the obligation of being precise by presenting an interface too fuzzy to be precise in: by suppressing the symptoms of impotence they create an illusion of power."

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/EWD/transcriptions/EWD08xx/EWD898.html

I am convinced that most OO proponents have been dipping heavily into the purple koolaid. They almost universally predicate everything they say or do on meaningless nonsense. Received on Fri Jun 02 2006 - 04:06:37 CEST

Original text of this message