Re: Export and Import

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 05:39:02 GMT

On Wed, 31 May 2006 13:19:12 -0700, jgar the jorrible wrote:

> Jan M. Nelken wrote:

>> rmli wrote:
>> > Export and Import
>> >
>> > http://quickdba.blogspot.com/2006/05/spamaramadingdong.html
>> >
>> > More Daily updated Articles
>> >

>> Please go to any of comp.databases.oracle.* newsgroups and bless them with your
>> words of wisdom.
>>

> Thanks, but no thanks, we don't want that copyright ripoff artist
> spamming us either. We've been blessed enough.
>
> jg

This is the spammer in question:

http://it-careernet.com/resumehomepage/resumes10/0000006a.htm

Full Name: Muralidaran Ramakrishnan Date of Birth : 12 Dec 1971

Address:        69 Sixth Cross, Anna Nagar, Pondicherry – 605 005, India
Phone:          +91 413 2201644 (Home)
                +91 413 2641048, 56 (Work)
Employer:       Teleflex Medical Private Limited, Pondicherry

His identity has been revealed on another Oracle forum, after he ripped off an article from Jonathan Gennick, a well known author and an editor for O'Reilly publishing.

--
http://www.mgogala.com