From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 May 2006 10:29:45 -0700

Robert Martin wrote:
> On 2006-05-30 19:56:34 -0500, "Alfredo Novoa" <alfredo_novoa_at_hotmail.com> said:
>
> > Indeed, it is a very stupid way to lose almost all the power a DBMS
> > offers.
>
> Ah, another substantive post. Good job! Keep up the good work.

It may not be substantive in the sense that it doesn't inform for those who are not already aware of the problem. But it does very accurately label a very real problem with a common practice. When I read Alfredo's post, I though "yes, that's exactly the problem."

Marshall Received on Wed May 31 2006 - 19:29:45 CEST

Original text of this message