From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 17:13:47 GMT

Alfredo Novoa wrote:

> Robert Martin ha escrito:
>

>>Excellent ad-hominem argument.  Very well done!  Abandon substantive
>>argument all ye who enter this debate.  Concentrate on denegrating the
>>man, not the argument!

> You proved that it does no make any sense to try to discuss with you.
>
> You only deserve to be expeditiously debunked.

To be fair, you did not actively debunk what he wrote. To an educated and informed person, what he wrote was incoherent on its face, and we all know Date's _Principle of Incoherence_ so I can forgive you for not walking the extra 10 miles to spoonfeed the idiot.

But the sad truth is: I am certain he lacks the cognitive ability to recognize just how incoherent what he wrote is. I am sure he believes he wrote something coherent that deserves more effort. Received on Wed May 31 2006 - 19:13:47 CEST

Original text of this message