From: Tony Andrews <andrewst_at_onetel.com>
Date: 30 May 2006 09:30:36 -0700

Bob Badour wrote:
> Tony Andrews wrote:
> > Considering the use of so many button-pushingly ludicrous statements
> > such as "a DBMS is a bucket of bits" and "swapped out for another at a
> > whim", do you not think perhaps Mr Martin was teasing (or goading) you?
>
> Are you suggesting that makes Mr. Marin any less of an idiot?

Maybe - if it means he doesn't actually believe something as mind-bendingly stupid as it suggests he believes. However, in that case it was somewhat foolish of him not to signal that he was joking via an emoticon or whatever, even if perhaps he thought it would be obvious. I haven't read enough of his posts to know for sure. Received on Tue May 30 2006 - 18:30:36 CEST

Original text of this message