From: Ed Kirwan <iamfractal_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 15:32:02 +0200

CMCC wrote:

   The OO application
> is a detail to be decided at the last possible moment and kept in a
> position so flexible that it can be swapped out for another at a whim.

I consider myself, at present, an OOer (though a poor one), but I'd be deeply proud if I could write an application that was flexible enough to be swapped out for another at a whim (with no service degradation noticeable by customers, I presume you mean).

That would be a superb OO application indeed.

Download Fractality, free Java code analyzer:
www.EdmundKirwan.com/servlet/fractal/frac-page130.html