From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 May 2006 16:09:43 -0700

Bob Badour wrote:
> Alfredo Novoa wrote:
>
> > If the mentors are like this, I don't want to imagine the rest.
>
> Ugh. Alfredo, why did you have to ruin my evening? The ignorance and
> stupidity is astounding, isn't it?

[removed comp.object]

Agreed.

"What if we replace the database vendor?" I've always found this argument particularly ridiculous. What if we replace the application programming language? I hear ruby's big this week.

I tried reading comp.object for a while, but it was too sweet for my taste. Just pure, pure Kool-aid, mixed with heaping teaspoonsful of self-congratulation.

Marshall Received on Tue May 30 2006 - 01:09:43 CEST

Original text of this message