Re: Poll: Expert user vs. Internals Expert

From: Roy Hann <specially_at_processed.almost.meat>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:07:42 +0100

"Cimode" <cimode_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1148463388.753520.102130_at_j73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> I have meant seeking self esteem as a seeking personnal growth while
> doing your job. Education on data management may greatly contibute to
> it and I do not believe that there is anything wrong in that...

OK, I no longer sympathize with your views. You are simply wrong.

Knowing what you are doing and why really should not be regarded as a matter of personal growth. That it is--and manifestly it is because that is your repeatedly stated view--is just wrong. It's a very good thing my doctor/lawyer/dentist/accountant doesn't take your approach to their profession, in spite of the fact you can probably learn to fill teeth by rote and get away with it most of the time.

Roy Received on Wed May 24 2006 - 12:07:42 CEST

Original text of this message