Re: Ping: dawn, some mvl questions

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_ucantrade.com.NOTHERE>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:51:09 -0700

On Tue, 23 May 2006 02:07:58 +0200, mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org> wrote:

[snip]

>Say we have a list.
>
>We don't, at this time, know wether the order
>in the list is significant or not (so excluding
>situations where the order is alphabetic, size
>or however evidently content-based).

     Be careful about "evidently". A list might be in alphabetical order, not because that was intended, but merely as an artefact. My full name is "Eugene Michael Wirchenko". Note that my names are in alphabetical order, but this signifies nothing.

[snip]

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko Received on Tue May 23 2006 - 02:51:09 CEST

Original text of this message