From: Nick Malik [Microsoft] <nickmalik_at_hotmail.nospam.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:09:04 -0700

"Neo" <neo55592_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1147895701.448293.140390_at_y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
>> If you wish to actually convince someone of something, you are going to
>> have to work a little to show them that you are worth listening to...
>
> :) Sometimes a picture is better than words.
> www.xrdb.com/Example/Ex039.asp shows the last Food Judging Example.

And sometimes it is not. The page you reference simply reiterates the stuff you've been writing in this thread.

You have not addressed the inability of your system to actually produce a viable mechanism for using the information that you are able to store. RM does not require this mechanism because of the nature of the structured and methodological design paradigm that is used to normalize information. You have no such paradigm. You view that as a strength, and you have made your point. However, in lieu of these 'restrictions', you need to provide a framework for the use of information that your system stores. Simply querying for clearly available data is a trivial illustration not much more advanced than 'Hello World.'

You need to be able to model the universe of information and illustrate how your system can be used to not only capture it, but how systems can be developed to retrieve the information in a useful manner.

Examples like this one do very very little to further your cause.

Let me know when you have submitted a paper to the ACM or IEEE/CS for presentation at a conference, and I will gladly either attend the symposia or purchase a copy of the proceedings. Until then, you have nothing of interest.

--
--- Nick Malik [Microsoft]
    MCSD, CFPS, Certified Scrummaster

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this forum are my own, and not
representative of my employer.
   I do not answer questions on behalf of my employer.  I'm just a
programmer helping programmers.