How to decompose a relation into its binary relation? The attributes the states

From: vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 May 2006 08:50:50 -0700

I few days ago I posted on my web site the solution for the following problem:
How to decompose arbitrary relation into its binary relation? In fact this decomposition was shown in previous chapter 1 and 2. In chapter 4 I added the conditions that must be satisfied for this decomposition.
I believe that the solution is correct and simple. The intention is that this solution be on the fundamental level rather then on a technical level.
I also added knew definitions for the attributes, the states, and how they are related to knowledge and "metadata". For those who are interested in this - here is web site:  www.dbdesign10.com , chapter 4 and 5.
There is also discussion about part of the above mentioned on thread "TRM - morbidity has set in, or not?"

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Wed May 17 2006 - 17:50:50 CEST

Original text of this message