Re: All hail Bob (not)!

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 01:48:30 GMT

Gene Wirchenko wrote:

> On Mon, 08 May 2006 08:02:42 GMT, Frank Hamersley
> <terabitemightbe_at_bigpond.com> wrote:
>

>>Bob Badour wrote:

>>>Apparently, you do not know the meaning of plonk. I see you use two
>>>email addresses. Plonk again.
>>
>>You *are* simply a dullard of the first order - of course I used a
>>second email address given you had dumped the first in your killfile.
>>My standards of etiquette required bringing the above post to your
>>attention before handing you "the white feather" for having deserted the
>>original thread line prior to conclusion!
>>

>>>If you think it is appropriate to require the godawful mess above from a
>>>casual user to get a correct result for a simple query, you only confirm
>>>that you are an embecile.
>>
>>Feasibility was simply the challenge you posed - your subsequent
>>protestations surely and simply demean yourself!
>>
>>All this confirms my view that whilst you have significant knowledge in
>>the CDT domain (and certainly more than I would ascribe to myself), you
>>don't have the guts to stick out a discourse that does not go entirely
>>your own way. Of course this is normal for bullies when events take an
>>unexpected turn.
>>
>>Much more curiously though your resort to bombastic posts (whilst a
>>feeble trait IMO for anyone professing intellectual tendencies) seems to
>>have recent CDTzens in thrall given the deafening silence to date. I
>>would have thought there would be at least one with an opinion for
>>either of our respective stances. Ce la vie - I live and learn.
>

>      You are not doing so bad at the bombast yourself.
>
>      More flame and less smoke, please.
>
> [snip]
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Gene Wirchenko

Gene,

Frank is an idiot whose lack of intellectual honesty renders him incapable of learning. It's a pointless waste of time to address him, which is why I put him in my killfile in the first place.

You are only wasting time and burning bandwidth by addressing him. Received on Wed May 10 2006 - 03:48:30 CEST

Original text of this message