Re: More on Database cells, and other terminology

From: Marshall Spight <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 May 2006 09:57:21 -0700

David Cressey wrote:
> "Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote
>
> > But in the end, it is a wiki. The
> > folks who run it would encourage you to just fix mistakes you find.
>
> Good point. But I wanted to run my reaction past the newsgroups to see what
> feedback I got.

I heartily endorse the "David Cressey hits the 'edit' button on the wiki page whenever he sees something that he feels like improving" outcome. It's what I often do in wikipedia when I see something that's not right. Which is not altogether rare.

Marshall

PS. Would anyone be surprised to find I'm a closet grammar nazi? Received on Tue May 09 2006 - 18:57:21 CEST

Original text of this message