Re: All hail Bob (not)!

From: Frank Hamersley <terabitemightbe_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 08:02:42 GMT

Bob Badour wrote:
> jiiiiim_at_hotmail.com wrote:

>> Frank Hamersley wrote:
>>> Bob Badour wrote:
>>
>> [..]

>>> select case when count(*) = count(age)
>>>            then avg(age)
>>>            else null
>>>       end as avgage
>>> from   table
>>
>> What say you Bob?  The silence to date has been most instructive.
>>
>> Cheers, Frank.

> Apparently, you do not know the meaning of plonk. I see you use two
> email addresses. Plonk again.

You *are* simply a dullard of the first order - of course I used a second email address given you had dumped the first in your killfile. My standards of etiquette required bringing the above post to your attention before handing you "the white feather" for having deserted the original thread line prior to conclusion!

> If you think it is appropriate to require the godawful mess above from a
> casual user to get a correct result for a simple query, you only confirm
> that you are an embecile.

Feasibility was simply the challenge you posed - your subsequent protestations surely and simply demean yourself!

All this confirms my view that whilst you have significant knowledge in the CDT domain (and certainly more than I would ascribe to myself), you don't have the guts to stick out a discourse that does not go entirely your own way. Of course this is normal for bullies when events take an unexpected turn.

Much more curiously though your resort to bombastic posts (whilst a feeble trait IMO for anyone professing intellectual tendencies) seems to have recent CDTzens in thrall given the deafening silence to date. I would have thought there would be at least one with an opinion for either of our respective stances. Ce la vie - I live and learn.

Night night Bob.

Cheers, Frank. Received on Mon May 08 2006 - 10:02:42 CEST

Original text of this message