Re: E/R modeling: relationship's attributes

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 May 2006 10:16:08 -0700

> Oh the irony. The idiot is busting the balls of the closest thing to a friend he has in the newsgroup.

What kind of a friend says "If I tell you will you then begin to quote properly?" when asked "Jan, I would be interested to know what you would consider..."? What kind of a friend is it that does not realize that I have been bashed for the past five years for supporting oodb-like concepts? What kind of a friend doesn't realize that I am joking when pretending to be an oodb basher myself, in a thread titled "Has E/R had a negative impact on db?" where the OP is unaware that the equivalent of entities and relationships exist in any database including RMDBs? Besides Bob, you're the best friend I got in c.d.t. :) Received on Fri May 05 2006 - 19:16:08 CEST

Original text of this message