Re: Storing derived and derivable data

From: dawn <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 May 2006 07:21:36 -0700

Bob Badour wrote:

> Jan, do you see the sort of shit that results when you encourage the
> willful ignorants?
>
> What's worse this latest ignorant uses multiple email addresses, which
> just makes more work for filtering the idiot.

The repeated, purposeful use of logical fallacies in your postings (e.g. see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_fallacy ) is troublesome, coming from someone I am guessing is capable of a logical argument. Perhaps someday you will take the time to lay one out. Is there something logically wrong about derived data or automated data or my questions about them?

I sometimes miss in being entirely logical, as most do, but I attempt to correct my errors once I understand them. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who would appreciate that approach from you as well.

Of course, you will not see this unless someone quotes it since you filter me out, thankfully.
--dawn Received on Fri May 05 2006 - 16:21:36 CEST

Original text of this message