Re: Design question: one big field or slave table

From: Jay Dee <ais01479_at_aeneas.net>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 03:51:51 GMT

Bob Badour wrote:
> Matthieu wrote:
>

>> Ok thanks you for your answers.
>> I'll post my query on comp.databases.
>>
>> The DBMS is Oracle (9 to 10)

> Are you just seeking a better class of crank?

I first thought, "In the modern era, wouldn't we say "crack?" Then, remembering a number of other posts made by this contributor, I thought, "Oh, maybe he doesn't mean that kind of 'crank.'" Then, thinking further, I though, "You know, maybe the first kind of 'crank' I thought of should be considered when trying to discern what the other kind of 'cranks' have been posting."

That's it! Psychoactive substances! Of course!

How obvious...

[This post is no way is intended to impune any aspect of Matthieu's character, personality, or intellectual capability.] Received on Fri May 05 2006 - 05:51:51 CEST

Original text of this message