The Thread Mill

From: x <x_at_not-exists.org>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:37:43 +0300

                                                         The String:
                                                  "Enjoy your meal!"
                                                              Merlin

  Once upon a time, in the first semester of the first year of the higher school, I received the task of writing ten programms at our choice.

  The labs used a common shared disk space for the entire class. We were instructed to make a folder to store our files separate from those of our colleagues.

  I noticed that one of my programs was displayed on one of the neighboring computers. From that point I started to put an empty loop at the end of each program after displaying a thank you notice.

  Do you remember that joke about how to keep a blonde busy ? :-)

Best wishes,
Mister X Received on Wed May 03 2006 - 08:37:43 CEST

Original text of this message