Re: Shared game-data

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1 May 2006 10:34:58 -0700

>>> Alfredo: Development tools designers don't know the RM so they don't take advantage on it. .
>> Neo: If one shines and polishes their gold-plated hammer everyday, everything is going to look like a nail! .
> Marshall: When the only metaphor one has is "when the only tool one has is a hammer, everything looks like a nail" then every problem looks like misapplying a singular tool outside its scope.

:) Ah yes, that might be true, but you appear incognizant of my other metaphors, just in this thread, using nuts, fixed-size wrench, fixed-size wrench set, adjustable wrench, nut, hammer, sledgehammer, car mechanic, pistons, jet mechanic, Timbuktu, etc. Received on Mon May 01 2006 - 19:34:58 CEST

Original text of this message