Re: Shared game-data

From: Alfredo Novoa <alfredo_novoa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Apr 2006 14:54:09 -0700

>RM isn't a
>solution, it is a description language.

RM is a high level solution that decouples correction and performance. A highly desirable separation.

>Translation from this language to
>the machine one is as non-trivial as solving differential equations.

Indeed. The idea is that you formally describe what you want and an automatic programmer creates the code for you. The performance depends on how efficient the automatic programmer is.

Some people think that automatic programmers are SciFi, but they are everywhere. We only need better ones.

Regards
  Alfredo Received on Sun Apr 30 2006 - 23:54:09 CEST

Original text of this message