From: Marshall Spight <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Apr 2006 14:43:10 -0700

Neo wrote:

> Marshall, you are clue-less with respect to requirement for some types
> of gamming apps which make RM unsuitable.

I'm not surprised to hear it. I'm not even sure what "gamming" apps are. My best guess is that it's some kind of client software that trolls newsgroups looking for pictures of blondes with nice gams.

Oh, wait. Upon further research, it appears that "gamming" is holding "a social visit or friendly interchange, especially between whalers or seafarers." That clears that up.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=gamming

Marshall Received on Sun Apr 30 2006 - 23:43:10 CEST

Original text of this message