Re: Shared game-data

From: Frank Hamersley <terabitemightbe_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 06:55:58 GMT

Bob Badour wrote:
> Alvin Ryder wrote:

>> mAsterdam wrote:
>>> Hi Alvin,

[..]

> [...]

[..]

> How about we go back to you answering the simple and direct question I
> put to you earlier: Do games programming or ai realms need to manage data?
>
> If you cannot answer that question, you opinion regarding the RM and
> these realms is worthless.

Don't worry too much about Bob. From first hand experience I can attest he knows quite a bit about databases but seems to have limited staying power and a glass jaw.

He is allowed to ask puerile questions like the above but he does not brook them being asked of him.

Cheers, Frank. Received on Sun Apr 30 2006 - 08:55:58 CEST

Original text of this message