Re: Shared game-data

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Apr 2006 22:38:38 -0700

> How about we go back to you answering the simple and direct question I put to you earlier: Do games programming or ai realms need to manage data? If you cannot answer that question, you opinion regarding the RM and these realms is worthless.

:) The problem is not whether games or ai realms need to manage data. The problem is RM's ability to manage such data! If you cannot understand that answer, your opinion regarding RM's applicability in these realms is worthless. Received on Sun Apr 30 2006 - 07:38:38 CEST

Original text of this message