Re: All hail Neo!

From: Frank Hamersley <terabitemightbe_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 01:17:31 GMT

Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:05:48 GMT, Frank Hamersley
> <terabitemightbe_at_bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

>> I feel where choice exists then taking the least cryptic approach is
>> best and rely on skills to build the more complicated stuff (viz my
>> comments on AVG).

> "least cryptic" is also viewpoint-dependent. I have gotten very
> suspicious of "Obviously, ...". I hope it is obvious why, but I will
> not assume that it is.<BEG> No matter what you or I do, someone can
> take it wrong.

Sure - there are always ppl on the tails of the bell curve...thats why the tails exist!

The game is to use the ES+C guidelines to establish a form of conventional wisdom that approaches unity even if you never actually get there. At the end of the day some of those who insist on remaining out in the cold can not be rescued - without impinging on their human rights at least.

Cheers, Frank. Received on Fri Apr 28 2006 - 03:17:31 CEST

Original text of this message