Re: Reflections of a beautiful mind... Fundamental principle: Separation of Concerns

From: Frank Hamersley <terabitemightbe_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 03:38:23 GMT

Bob Badour wrote:

> Frank Hamersley wrote:
>> Bob Badour wrote:

>>> Yes, indeed.
>>
>> Well it hasn't happened before so you could be the first :-) or as the
>> bard prolly said "whats say thee now Falstaff?".
>
> Knowing Falstaff, he would grab a bottle of plonk and boisterously amuse
> himself with the double-entendre.

Enough of this wanton OT merriment - it is already decided I am an elixir consumer!

I am interested without regard for the wider question we are banging on about within other threads solely what your take is on that footnote?

IMO the answer does not/can not weaken your thesis on null at all so please be assured I am not a false dawn trying to craft a chink and I therefore encourage you to be frank and to the point.

Cheers, Frank. Received on Thu Apr 27 2006 - 05:38:23 CEST

Original text of this message