Re: All hail Neo!

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_ucantrade.com.NOTHERE>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:15:35 -0700

On 26 Apr 2006 13:13:09 -0700, "Marshall Spight" <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>Gene Wirchenko wrote:

[snip]

>> Try filling out a tax return with one piece of data missing. Do
>> you think that your government will go for "It's probably exactly what
>> you want."?
>
>Most tax forms that I've seen have lots of fields that are allowed
>to be left blank. So yes, that would be fine.

     They are then usually presumed to be zero. What if you left off your gross income because it was unknown (due to your employer not providing you with the appropriate information slip)? "It's probably exactly what you want."? Not likely!

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 16:15:35 CDT