Re: Reflections of a beautiful mind... Fundamental principle: Separation of Concerns

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2006 10:50:58 -0700

> > Neo: Bob, when I first read the title of this thread, I seriously thought
> > you were praising me again. Sadly you are only railing against NULLs.
> > Give it up Bob, Dr Codd allowed for them so quit pouting and get over
> > it; and let's just use NULLs appropriately and to their full potential.
> > Thirty plus years of research and verification by the best companies
> > like IBM, Microsoft and Oracle with thousand of highly trained
> > engineers taught by Phd professors all around the world simply can't be
> > wrong. Please stop raising strawman issues.
>
> Tony: You surpass yourself. Truly, this was a work of comedic genius.
> The opening was classic comedy, then we had lull to build up
> anticipation ("Sadly you are only railing against NULLs") before your
> spectacular closing. Take the year off. Please.

:) Ironically those in need of my humor (ie OP) have me listed at the top of their Twit Filter. And the specutacular closing is in fact that which has been used routinely to beat me about the head for the past five years thus explaining my large ego now. Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 19:50:58 CEST

Original text of this message