Re: Multiplicity, Change and MV

From: Frank Hamersley <terabitemightbe_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 06:06:47 GMT

David Cressey wrote:
> "DonR" <donr_work_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message

[..]

> I think relational purists underestimate the ability of professionals among
> us to live in an eighty-twenty world, and not get swept away by the promise
> of silver bullets. But that's a topic for another discussion.

To be fair to the RM purists though, the advances don't come from accepting the 80/20 situation.

Furthermore there is even a 20/80 of capable practitioners (the professional word always sticks in my keyboard) - IMO it is more like 5/95 or worse! This state of affairs further validates their intention to advance to something more elegant and compelling.

However simply advocating existing practices in perpetuity has no such claim to validity.

Cheers, Frank. Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 01:06:47 CDT