Re: Multiplicity, Change and MV

From: Mikito Harakiri <mikharakiri_nospaum_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Apr 2006 19:18:28 -0700

DonR wrote:
> This leads me to believe that the people on this forum are not very
> open minded.

May I ask you what are the Pick people exactly doing on this forum? There is no theory to it. Not a single challenging query. Not even a compelling example. Not a worthy publication in a literature. And you accuse Jan, who spend a lot of time in the XML research area (a big no-no from relational perspective), being closed minded?

BTW, for me the Pick discussion was over as soon as the level of detail dropped to line delimiters. This is just about as exciting as processing of files that I did today at work. Wanna discuss it? Received on Mon Apr 24 2006 - 21:18:28 CDT