Re: Multiplicity, Change and MV

From: DonR <donr_work_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Apr 2006 19:01:14 -0700

My observations are the RM/SQL products have a lot of theory that says can be used to make good applications but in practice, many users perfer the Pick applications. The R&R story is a good example. I bet R&R considered their new product better than their existing one (why else would they have built it), but the users have spoken with their wallets.
Since Pick software has been around for thirty years, why do some of you still berate it and the people that use it? This leads me to believe that the people on this forum are not very open minded.
Regards,
Don Received on Mon Apr 24 2006 - 21:01:14 CDT