Re: Multiplicity, Change and MV

From: DonR <donr_work_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Apr 2006 18:42:04 -0700

Wow, lets see if I can get this straight. Based on the postings on this forum by 3 or 4 Pick programmers, you have concluded that they are stupid and by extension, ALL Pick programmers are stupid. You also make the assertion that the 3 or 4 represent the best Pick has to offer. No offence to the other Pick programmers but I know some great Pick programmers that are not on this forum.

And since you have never used Pick, you are qualified to call it horrible?
Give me a break!

Your opinions are not worthy of any more of my time. Regards,
Don Received on Mon Apr 24 2006 - 20:42:04 CDT