Re: Has E/R had a negative impact on db?

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Apr 2006 10:41:08 -0700

> > > Serious study of object / entity identity would
> > > have led to simpler and more general models, and we would have had a
> > > better understanding of schema evolution and temporal databases.

> > There isn't a shread of evidence for such outrageous and ludicrous
> > statements.

> That you are aware of. Just because one is not informed about something
> does not mean it doesn't exist.

No JOG, I have been reading the best of the best right here in c.d.t. for half a decade and there is simply not a shread of evidence that "Serious study of object / entity identity would have led to simpler and more general models, and we would have had a better understanding of schema evolution and temporal databases". If you have proof, please present it. Received on Mon Apr 24 2006 - 19:41:08 CEST

Original text of this message